Once upon a time...In Hollywood

Last night I went to the cinema and I watched the last movie of Quentin Tarantino: Once upon a time in Hollywood. The film is represented in 1969 and talks about the lives of the most famous actors of that era and the Manson family too. In reality Manson family existed, it was a group of people who murdered public figures like Sharon Tate, an actress and wife of film director Roman Polanski. The film makes a satire on crime happened with a little humor and also makes a review because sometimes in real life more unusual and brutal things happen than in fiction. In all the movies Tarantino has made he use satire as a resource to tell raw stories that most of the time have happened in real life.  I think Tarantino is a very talented director, intelligent and aware of the different realities. He always has and exciting story to tell us. If you don't know his movies you should watch Pulp fiction, Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2. Inglourious basterds and Django. Personally, I haven't seen all his movies, but I hope to do very soon.

As a curious fact, one of the secondary actresses is Chilean.

Comentarios

  1. of all the movies that you mention, my favourite is Kiil Bill vol.1 and 2

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really love when in some film make a satire on a crime and I love it more if this is so cruel XD

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Inglourious basterds and Django are really good movies, i will see Once upon a time...In Hollywood too

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I've seen few Tarantino movies, and I've been amazed hahaha. Thanks for the recommended movies<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Simon, the blind cat

Postgraduates studies