Hi, my name is Sofia, I was born in Santiago, Chile on April 29th, 1999. I attended elementary school in Escuela República de Guatemala in Maipú and San Lorenzo College in Coquimbo. Then I completed my high school in San Lorenzo College and in Eagle school in Antofagasta. Now I'm studying Desing at Universidad de Chile, I'm second year student.
I have a sister, her name is Antonia, my dad is Manuel and my mom is Claudia. My favorite hobby is the experimental photography. I studied photography by eight months at Universidad de Antofagasta, where I had my first photography exhibition. I really really like taking photos. My second favorite hobby is cooking, with my boyfriend we can cook all day. We like the bittersweet flavors.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Simon, the blind cat

Postgraduates studies