Simon, the blind cat


Hi, there! Today I am going to talk about a cat, a blind cat, my cat, Simon. Simon is a cat that I found in the street, specifically in December, 7th of the last year. It was sick, it had running nose, and it was malnourished. That day was very hot, and the cat was sitting down in tree. I saw it, and I though "This little cat is very sick" and I couldn't bear to see the cat like that. I picked it up without knowing how I would explain to my mom that I adopted a cat, a sick cat.  To my surprise my mom was so happy and proud of me, she gave me all her support to take care of Simon. Finally, Simon got better and now it is a stronger and healthy cat, but because of the infection it became permanently blind. Altough that was never an impediment for Simon to be a very active and a happy cat. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Postgraduates studies