The best holiday/concert ever


When I was 18 years old I travelled to the south of Chile, specifically to the big island of Chiloé. The island has three small cities: Ancud at the north, Castro in the middle and Quellon at the south. All the cities are too beautiful, they have large and deep forests. Along the way you can find cows, horses, sheep and many others animals. The island is so green and the sea is so blue! When I travelled I went with my parents and my little sister, we ate chapalele, a typical food of that zone. When we went to the Ancud downtown my mom bought a lot of pounds of wool because she loves knitting. She mades hats and scarfs for me and my sister.

Definitely I would like to come back to that beautiful and magically place because it's unique and I’m so thankfull to live in a wonderful country with diverse landscapes.

Comentarios

  1. I never go yo the south of Chile, I imagine that would be fantastic. Can you talk me obout "chapalele"? I think that is a name so interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What other places had you visit of Chile?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would like to go to Chiloé too, my mom talked to me about this place and this is really beautifull.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love Chiloé. When I went I fell in love with the nature and the weather... Is a splendid place to rest and fin calm.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Simon, the blind cat

Postgraduates studies