Changes to my study programme

Hello everyone! How are you doing today?

In this new blog I am going to write about changes I would like to do in my study programme. I will start by remembering that I am currently in the second year of the design career, and it has turned out to be somewhat overwhelming, especially when the final exams are approaching  because we are taking several subjects simultaneously and, therefore, we have several consecutive evaluations in a short time. This can be very stressful and exhausting, so I would suggest making a change and finishing some subjects a week or two before. This will allow the evaluations to not be so close and the student can properly prepare for each of them. On the other hand, I would like the schedules, at least in the first two years, not to be so extensive. Mainly because during the week it is very complex to do extracurricular activities with the amount of hours that we must complete in the classroom. It is important to consider that in addition to having a full-time schedule, for many students the daily transfer times are at least two hours. In this context, there is very little time left for leisure, relaxation, time to focus on ourselves and keep us happy.

And finally, another change that I would like to see is the increase in communication between our teachers.Sometimes it happens that two students who study the same subject but with different teachers learn very different things from each other, which should not happen in the first two years, since a common plan is being taught for all students, that is, knowledge basic that we should all know equally.
I hope that in the near future these changes can be implemented, Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Simon, the blind cat

Postgraduates studies