[Personal opinion] Meat eating


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to write about eating meat and not eating meat too haha. To contextualize, I must say that from a young age I was bad at eating meat, I never liked it too much and it made me feel bad :( Currently I am still not good at consuming meat, however, I try to eat enough protein and iron, specially since I practice a sport.This is all about a physiological issue, but I also believe that our meat consumption should generally decrease. I don't think any animal should suffer the way chickens, cows, pigs and many other animals suffer. I love animals, they're very genuine beings. On the other hand, the destruction we are doing to our forests and to different places because of livestock is really nefarious. I have mentioned in previous blogs that I love to travel, it is of my favorite activities because it allows me to know different cultures and enrich myself from them. If the cattle industry continues to operate that way there will be none of that anymore, and, worst of all, it will be taking away many people's and animal's home. And that makes me deeply sad. I have not be able to leave the meat 100%, but I have greatly reduced my consumption and consciously. It is not your obligation to leave the flesh, because it is not so easy, and it’s much less for someone who has always eaten it. The most important thing is to be informed. Taking any measure thoroughly will certainly be a contribution.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Simon, the blind cat

Postgraduates studies