Self care



Hi there! How are you doing? Today I am going to talk about something is too important for me and It is my priority first and foremost: my well-being and my happiness. Since I started to study in the college I had been so stressed, sleeping wrong, eating wrong and even depressed. Enter to the university was for me start a new life, so far from my family and my home. And now I am responsable of an entire house, here in Santiago. So like you see I have always so many responsabilities and sometimes this makes me feel overwhelmed. In first place I have to tell you the organization of time is very important. Something that helps me so much is the to-do lists, ideally  written with many colors, so I remember them better. To relax and concentrate better I usually meditate 10 minutes, it makes it impossible for me to do it every day, but every time I can I do it. Meditating calms me down a lot and allows me to think better. For my hapiness I do practice kickboxing 3 times a week, after class I feel so good! Sometimes I am lazy to go, but I know I will feel amazing later. And for my general well-being I try to eat well, eating fruit puts me in a very good mood, I love the pineapple and mangoes. 
In this new stage I have learned that I cannot always solve the problems in my way, even though I feel able to do so. I’ve also learned to forgive myself when I think I have not done my best, to take care of myself when I feel sick instead of continuing to study.
I’ve learned that I’m still strong and capable even if I fail, and if something makes me unhappy I’ll stop doing it.
I’m not telling you this because I love talking about my life, but because maybe this can help you know that you are capable of anything  you want.

PD: EAT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES! Haha <3  

Comentarios

  1. I think so it´s so cool.
    It is very important to take care of yourself.
    :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Meditation is a good exercise to relax before a presentation or an exam, and yes I love eating fruits especially the tangerines.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Simon, the blind cat

Postgraduates studies