A country I'd like to visit


Hi, there! I'm going to tell you where I want to travel and why. Since I was 15 years old I want to visit Iceland. This is a nordic country. and is too far from here, Chile. It's very very cold but too beautiful too. It has incredible and clean landscapes. And if you have lucky sometimes you can see the northern lights at the night. The colours of the water, the mountains and the fjords are simply harmonic and wonderful.  The people are so kind, and if you love the nature you definitely have to go and conect with it! If I travel to Iceland I would like to stay at least one month to know all the beautiful places, and their flora, fauna, their food, their customs and more! I really want to work hard to travel to this wonderful country and photograph it completely.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Simon, the blind cat

Postgraduates studies